EM TuningSky Insurance
    Grumpy Old Man

Status

How to empty an iPod

Quick question, hope someone can help.

I've just sold an iPod on Ebay, and am shipping it tomorrow. Do I have to empty it of the music I have stored on it (and if so, how do I do that?) , or will that happen automatically when the new owner plugs it into her PC & synches it with her stored music files?
    A4 3.0TDi SE Quattro Auto. Factory-fit: RNS-E/bluetooth; F/R parking sensors; full leather/heated front seats; cruise. Retrofit: Remap; Eibach 30mm lowering springs, RS4 RARB; MTEC drilled/grooved discs; 18" RS4 alloys; VW fan washers; Kinetic Digitizor DAB; Blackvue DR380 camera; front armrest; ambient lighting; white LED lights; autodim mirror; Cupra splitter; S-Line door blades; tints; UK pressed plates; MFSW; SDS; TPMS; LED Taillights and DRLs. RS aluminium pedals

2. # ADS
    ADS

6th Gear

Status
    To empty your iPod, follow these steps:

Open iTunes and connect your iPod to your PC.
    Click your iPod in the Source List of iTunes.
    Click any song that appears in the main part of the iTunes window (to the right).
    From the Edit menu, choose Select All.
    Important: This step will delete all music from your iPod. If you have been using automatic update, you don’t need to worry, because all your music is also on your computer. If you have not been using automatic update, and your iPod has music on it from another source (other than your iTunes library), following this step will delete that music. Press Delete on the keyboard. If you see a message that says "Are you sure you want to remove the selected items from the list?", click Yes.
    '02 to '05 - Black Audi A4 1.9tdi sport
    '05 to '08 - Akoya Silver A3 sportback S-line DSG
    '08 to ? - Black Alpina D3

4th Gear

Status
    its been a while since i used an iPod but when i gave mine to my sister I just plugged it into her computer and it reformatted it and uploaded her library. the apple web site is normally quiet helpful have a look http://www.apple.com/support/ipod/

Grumpy Old Man

Status
    It's OK guys, a moment after posting, I found the instruction book!
    A4 3.0TDi SE Quattro Auto. Factory-fit: RNS-E/bluetooth; F/R parking sensors; full leather/heated front seats; cruise. Retrofit: Remap; Eibach 30mm lowering springs, RS4 RARB; MTEC drilled/grooved discs; 18" RS4 alloys; VW fan washers; Kinetic Digitizor DAB; Blackvue DR380 camera; front armrest; ambient lighting; white LED lights; autodim mirror; Cupra splitter; S-Line door blades; tints; UK pressed plates; MFSW; SDS; TPMS; LED Taillights and DRLs. RS aluminium pedals