Nokia N95 Any good?

A3_Turbo

Swaying towards IHI....
Reaction score
Alright guys any-one got one of these yet? 5 mega pixel camera!!

Im with Vodafone my contract doesnt end for a while, Reason this appeals to me is that i was going to buy a digital camera but with 5 mega pixels surely wont need one?

Im not looking for top quality just some pics when i go on holiday in june.

The N95 is £425 Sim free bit much really, and i cant upgrade yet until January!

Is there anyway round this or is it but it unlocked or nothing?

Cheers

P.s Anyone wantto buy a N73 :D

Hehe

My flatmate's just got one. The camera is pretty damn good; video is especially awesome even in low light. You can plug it straight into the AV sockets on your telly to show off pictures and videos too. Very nifty :thumbsup:

ring up vodafone and ask how much it will be for an upgrade for n95, but you will have to pay upgrade fee.

i rang orange up and including upgrade fee they wanted £250 all together.

so that might be a cheaper option for you then buying sim free

I was considering one as I just upgraded but the guy from vodafone put me off. Apparently the battery life is appauling and you have to pay a subscription to use the sat nav software. I think its overpriced for what it is. you could get a 10Megapixel camera for £400 so I wouldnt pay big bucks for one on the basis you think the camera is good ;P

got my 10 megapixel Casio Exilim camera from www.ukdigitalcameras.co.uk for £179.. does widescreen format too ;)

I'd never buy a phone with the intention of using it as my sole camera, it is a novelty extra.

I've heard that the GPS is a bit slow/flakey...

(if that was on your 'wow' list)

I know someone who works in a phone shop and he says stay away from all the N series phones they are nothing but bother

MINE IS FOR SALE LADS, DONT LIKE IT AT ALL HAD TO GET THAT AS I DIDNT HAVE A CHOICE CUZ THE LG PRADA WAS OUTTA STOCK AND I WANTED TO UPGRADE TO MY NEW TARIFF AS MY LAST MONTHS BILL WAS £300. ITS OK A PHONE SHAME ABOUT THE LED FLASH. BY THE WAY N95 ONLY WORKS ON ORANGE UNLESS U GUYS KNOW ANY 1 WHO CAN UNLOCK IT IM ALSO SELLING A SAMSUNG E900.

i run tomtom on the n70 and its ok, just looses connection the the bluetooth gps unit but I think its the Holux gps unit that is at fault.