Sky InsuranceJMB Retrofits

Thread: PHONE UPGRADE

SEAT LEON CUPRA R (225)

Status

Question PHONE UPGRADE

HAPPY EASTER ALL!

Hope you all enjoying your eggz food n drinks n weather. I got an upgrade due just wondering if any 1 could shed some light on some phones which i got in mind. The first one is the LG Prada then the sony erisson k810 or w880 or the nokia n95. Not sure which 1 to go for

any suggestions?
    thanx!

2. # ADS
    ADS

Youre Dethpicable!!

Status
    well the W880 is alright, my cousin has it and its like the older one, more music orierntated and a 2mp camera. I've been waiting for the k8100I, but according to Vodafone they don't get it until mid May, not sure why
    2002 S3 BAM | Jabba Re-Map | Uprated Haldex | Koni adjustable coilovers | Neuspeed ARBs | Powerflex Bushes | ECS tie-bars | Dog bone | Eibach spacers | TTDA | T'Dynamics DV | Dieselgeek short shift | Toyos | MIJ Custom Exhaust | Sound system | Security Tints |

Audi S3-BAM

va va voom

Status
    n95 dips

built in sat nav
    ~ ~ ~2003 Audi S3 BAM ~ Ming Blue ~ 18" BBS Alloys ~ Heated Black Leather ~ Forge DV ~ RNS-E ~ denison ipod link~ parrot mk6100 bluetooth ~ ~ ~

Still need Remap

2007 Audi S3 8L
    2005 Audi A3 1.6 sport grey with climate control
    2003 Audi A3 1.6 sport black without climate contol

4th Gear

Status
    The Sony Ericsson K810 is the way to go, top fone

S3 Drift King!

Status
    Get an LG Prada, really nice phone, maybe not for it's functions, but my mate got one recently and flashed it around... he certainly got the attention of a few ladies on that night with that phone of his lol.

It's the phone, the chick love the phone...

99' Audi S3(APY) - Brilliant Black Click>>>Going Sideways vid!
    You've got to have a laugh! For Sale:LCR Brakes - £400

Rollin on boost mother hubbards

Status
    Getting an upgrade soon too, not sure what to go for either. I dont like the look of the LGs, apparently the current Nokias are buggy and the Ericssons are crap on battery life. Or have I just been reading all the bad comments? :P

http://shop.vodafone.co.uk/

somone pick a phone for me :D

Thanks

1st Gear

Status
    Nokia N series all the way, you cant beat the Symbian OS (until the iPhone is out). Its embedded in their more expensive smartphones.

Also you can Tom Tom on ebay for like 10 quid. I've got it working on my N70 but I have to use a seperate little GPS reciever.

Also buggy Nokias in my experience have been down to the sh*te software Voda insist on installing over the factory settings, they really like to screw up the phone with that rubbish. Three & o2 install far less branding & customization so the phone is closer to how Nokia intended.
    Last edited by Bash_A3; 11th April 2007 at 10:09.
    Audi A3 2001 1.8T Black - Hyperboost DV, BMC Filter, Kicker 8" Sub in custom Stealth box.
    Manager of the AS fantasy football league "Super Hoops" ... come on you R's!!!

Status
    Yeah, probably right voda do load their phones up with ****e. Was thinking of moving to Orange, but the N95 with them costs £80 odd quid. Dont wanna pay for the handset when they'll be getting money+ from my calls and data etc.

Would also be nice to have one where the battery lasts more than 1 day. Apparently under moderate use the N95 wont even last a whole day.. How can they make a phone with that poor battery power :S defeats the whole point of it being "mobile" if you have to charge it every 8 hours :P

Status
    Went for the K800i in the end after a lot of recomendations, seems to tick all the boxes. D:!

SEAT LEON CUPRA R (225)

Status
    IVE UPGRADED TO THE LG PRADA IF ITS SHYTE ORANGE SAID I CAN SEND IT BACK WITH IN 7 DAYS IF IT IS ILL GET THE N95 THEN SELL IT.