PHONE UPGRADE

DIPS_A4

SEAT LEON CUPRA R (225)
Reaction score
HAPPY EASTER ALL!

Hope you all enjoying your eggz food n drinks n weather. I got an upgrade due just wondering if any 1 could shed some light on some phones which i got in mind. The first one is the LG Prada then the sony erisson k810 or w880 or the nokia n95. Not sure which 1 to go for

any suggestions?
thanx!

Get an LG Prada, really nice phone, maybe not for it's functions, but my mate got one recently and flashed it around... he certainly got the attention of a few ladies on that night with that phone of his lol.

It's the phone, the chick love the phone...

Getting an upgrade soon too, not sure what to go for either. I dont like the look of the LGs, apparently the current Nokias are buggy and the Ericssons are crap on battery life. Or have I just been reading all the bad comments? :p

http://shop.vodafone.co.uk/

somone pick a phone for me :D

Nokia N series all the way, you cant beat the Symbian OS (until the iPhone is out). Its embedded in their more expensive smartphones.

Also you can Tom Tom on ebay for like 10 quid. I've got it working on my N70 but I have to use a seperate little GPS reciever.

Also buggy Nokias in my experience have been down to the sh*te software Voda insist on installing over the factory settings, they really like to screw up the phone with that rubbish. Three & o2 install far less branding & customization so the phone is closer to how Nokia intended.

Yeah, probably right voda do load their phones up with *****. Was thinking of moving to Orange, but the N95 with them costs £80 odd quid. Dont wanna pay for the handset when they'll be getting money+ from my calls and data etc.

Would also be nice to have one where the battery lasts more than 1 day. Apparently under moderate use the N95 wont even last a whole day.. How can they make a phone with that poor battery power :S defeats the whole point of it being "mobile" if you have to charge it every 8 hours :p

Went for the K800i in the end after a lot of recomendations, seems to tick all the boxes. D:!

IVE UPGRADED TO THE LG PRADA IF ITS SHYTE ORANGE SAID I CAN SEND IT BACK WITH IN 7 DAYS IF IT IS ILL GET THE N95 THEN SELL IT.