Ipod headphones?

Reaction score
Anyone on here changed their ipod headphones for some better ones?

I think I would rather ones that clip to the ear as the inear ones after a while fall out my big lugs.

Cheers.

I've never been too great a fan of earphones; I prefer a sensibly-sized headphone. I'm still using the same pair of Senneheiser PX-100s I've had for about three years and absolutely love them. The way the fold up for travel is awesome too.

My flatmate has a pair of PX-200s which I've used a few times. They're more comfy but the sound is nowhere near as good.

I use PX-100s as well. They sound awesome. I'm not using them just now, as I wear a woolly hat to work when the weather's cold, & the PX-100s just aren't compatible with a hat.

So as a winter back-up, I have pair of Sony MDR-ED21LP in-ear phones. They're nothing to look at, but sound very good indeed.

SteveTDCi said:
Yep PX 100's for me too, you can get them cheap nowadays,
Agreed, but for noise cancellation + reference quality sound (in-ear on planes etc) I don't think you can beat Etymotic ER6s. And they are much cheaper now than when I bought mine (of course!).:sadlike:

We have just started selling the Sennheiser PXC 250 Noise cancelling headphones, they are around £100 but are very good.

What do these headphones look like? I want discrete ones that like hook onto my ear and then go in.

Cheers for the replies also.

These are the Sennheiser PX100s. You can also get them in iPod white.

Sennheiser_PX_100.jpg

Oh right, I was thinking of something more like these.

bang-olufsen-in-ears.jpg

But perhaps a different make as the B&O ones will probably not be as good sound as others.