free mp3 converters?

TDI

Reaction score
have mp3s that i want to convert and burn to disc so that i ccan listen in car.

Cheers

sorry new to this stuff, have Nero which format do i convert to??

Cheers

when it asks what you want to create, click audio CD, then click the tracks you want in the left hand pane, and right click them, and select copy to compliation.
If its a mixed CD when you have copied them all over to the left pane, highlight all of them and right click, select properties and make the pause between tracks 0 seconds or it will sound a bit crappy.

Booth_S3 said:
NEVER!

Nero is like the easiest program to use in the word! my dog could use Nero!:readit:

Windows media player:
Click on "Copy to CD or Device", then click on "copy".

No need to right click to select tracks (media player auto selects your open files), no need to set pauses etc.

Media player anyday(in this instance - ie new user) - nero is a techie program with very advanced features and it's great if you're slightly more computer literate than your average computer user. Media player was designed for simple "one-click" use and suits average computer users. It's not as powerful as nero, but it's very simple. I use Nero, but I'm a IT geek, and it's got tons of advanced uses, but it's tricky if you're not conversant with the ins and outs. As TDI said, he's new to this stuff, so media player is easiest.

Yep, iTunes, set it up, and it will convert automatically when you import the song

I have used nero and WMA both work well. But does anyone know how I can leave the music in MP3 format and burn to a cd as I can play MP3's on my car system done it once but forgotten how I done it now!!!

Just copy the files to an CDrom ISO which creates a file structure but retains the MP3 status.

Else use Media player to burn an mp3 disc. though Media player is slower to burn than nero.