Navman iCN 530

The Slug said:
yes very good!
I take it that's what you treated yourself not long ago Rich, I can have a play on saturday then haha, and see if it gets us to our destination, cos I'm following you my man. :icon_thumright:

Kool glad to hear your coming man! ;) U can have a play too matey.

Had a Navman ICN520, couldn't live with it so opted for Tom Tom, did they make any improvements on the 530?
I must say though the map's are more detailed than that of the Tom Tom with more road names on the map database.

Just an update, they sold out of the iCN 530's from where I was looking to purchase, so ended up with the updated model, a Navman N20 for the bargain price of £140 with a voucher.
It's pretty good I must say, though not had experience of a Tomtom...

I like garmins roadtesting a £350 streetpilot c550 tommorow :eyebrows:

jojo said:
Just an update, they sold out of the iCN 530's from where I was looking to purchase, so ended up with the updated model, a Navman N20 for the bargain price of £140 with a voucher.
It's pretty good I must say, though not had experience of a Tomtom...

Sounds a good price :)

I'm guessing it was the Costco trade offer. I had the same booklet and you could buy five. I was going to get them and flog them on the forums or ebay but just never got around to it...

I think the offer was last week.

rich1068 said:
I'm guessing it was the Costco trade offer. I had the same booklet and you could buy five. I was going to get them and flog them on the forums or ebay but just never got around to it...

I think the offer was last week.

Yup, that's the one, I had the book stamped to continue the offer until they get some back in stock, I bought 4 of the buggers with the voucher, only one of them is going on ebay though :)