anyone with pipex 8 meg??

Audiman99

Reaction score
Hey guys, im with aol at the mo on 1 meg as thats the fastest they say i can get but other companies can offer me up to 6 meg in my area, so i wanna leave. Im paying 15 quid a month anyway. What are your views on pipex are they as bad as aol??

Thanks

Allan

pipex are one of the best tbh, Im with uk online and they are cool, getting the full 8meg down and 768 up as I was having problems with their 24meg package

Hi, ive been trying for months to get a mac code from aol, finally got one when i spoke to some scottish chick 2day, all the other times i went thro to india, couldnt understand anyone. Just gotta do some research now to find a decent provider that has no dl limits and is reliable.

Thanks

uk online cap bandwidth at 500gb per month (like your gonna use that !) and the upload speed it 768 which is cool, only downside is they block port 80 which means you cant run a website from home but its not a big problem

I'm with homecall which has just been taken over by Pipex
I pay 9.99 rental and 20 a month for broadband 8 meg and free land line calls all day when ever plus get cheaper mobile calls..had for awhile and very reliable..
Best thing is more people you get they take money off your bill sort of an introduction reward thing..they are very good and never get down time

I'm with Pipex (512k), and phone was bizzarely with Homecall.

They've now been bought out, as Marmite said, but there's no feature to upgrade and combine yet :(

My ADSL connection has been rock solid for well over a year though!

BaBs said:
I'm with Pipex (512k), and phone was bizzarely with Homecall.

They've now been bought out, as Marmite said, but there's no feature to upgrade and combine yet :(

My ADSL connection has been rock solid for well over a year though!

CAn't believe everyone I know is on it we all got the £12.50 credits really worked well
only thing they are doing on calls I can see is

http://www.homecalltelephone.co.uk/products/anytime.aspx
Maybe worth phoning I'm sure I get deals with my bill when it comes

I have been with them for years and is much cheaper and never had a log on fault or anything

lol thanks guys im still looking not gonna rush got 30 days untill my mac code expires. Probably gonna go with pipex as we have homecalls with them.