ScottD3

I want your faulty electronics
Supporter
Reaction score
Website
wheelsnwires.blogspot.com
What's your views on this?

I'm disappointed.
I was expecting something ground breaking but there is nothing at all.
Bit like the launch of the iPhone.

Seems too big, they said its screen is twice the size of an iPhone, but I'm failing to see how that's a good thing, although it definately wouldnt go down the toilet, probably will get stuck on the seat ;)

The s3 isn't the phone that's going to make me jump off the apple bandwagon and into androids.

Seems too big, they said its screen is twice the size of an iPhone, but I'm failing to see how that's a good thing, although it definately wouldnt go down the toilet, probably will get stuck on the seat ;)

The s3 isn't the phone that's going to make me jump off the apple bandwagon and into androids.

Is that a dig? lol

The only good thing I can see about the S3 is the battery life.
The screen size is not an issue for me (bigger it is the better as it wont fit down the loo. my tablet does not) but the fact that its not as ground breaking as I thought it would be, is a real let down and a shock.
The HTC One X seems to an amazing phone.

its a phone what was everyone expecting ???? The S2 is great the S3 is better. Same size as S2 but bigger screen as the bezel is smaller.

well my wife was after a S2 in white but looking at the deals I might as well get her a S3 .............. or she could have my S2 and I could have a phone to match my car lol

i had the one X last saturday and it was a toss up between the S3 and that.

the S3 compared to the S2 really let me down as theres not THAT much in it apart from the processor.

where as the one X is just insane and looks gorgeous too! especially in white!