Just bought a Sont Ericsson K750i

dickys3

Staff member
Reaction score
And I'm very impressed! Anyone else got one?

Can't fault it!

My mate was gonna buy one but shop didnt have them in ......very nice phone!So he settled for a P910 instead /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Looks stupid...

I have a great camera for taking pictures. Fuji Film S5000 and an Fuji Film A203
I have a top of the range Philips HDD120 20GB Hard Drive MP3 Player
I have a Nokia 3200 No thrills Mobile Phone that is good to talk and listen through.

You know when someone calls me I like to say hello before the battery beeps at me because Ive been snap happy or prancing around a handbag listening to the crazy frog MP3 track!

yeah ive got a mobile bt phone booth that i wheel around on a car trolley with a 12volt car battery for making my calls i can talk for minutes and it only costs 25p

yeah i got one yesterday... great little phone isnt it. camera is really good which is the main reason i chose it..

i find the reception isnt as good as the nokia 6230 i had though

32mb on board and 64mb duo card included... thats actually quite good memory for a phone.

128 or 256 mb cards can be had from ebay for £20ish so its a good this..

personally i use my ipod for music but i will definately use this as a little camera (my other cam is a digi slr so its a bit big to fit in my pocket)

only annoying this seems to be you cant set different ringtones for each profile. you can have one ringtone and then all the different profiles are just for volume settings... seems a bit dumb.. there are about 6 profiles!!! you dont need that many profiles surely!

my old nokia 6230 was good like that. i had a nice soft ring tone on a quiet setting and then a louder one with high volume for the loud setting..

my only gripe with it so far though... other that that its great

I just got one of these on Saturday.. Great phone..really impressed with it so far. Camera is amazing for a phone! Sounds quality is pretty good too. All in all, pretty impressed.

Rich

My old man is suffering from the screen freezing on his. He has had 2 phones in one week and the latest one is doing it too!

Mine is fine!

Perhaps i have a later firmware?

Mate gave the P910 back and kept the K750i. Your right there was nothing wrong with the memory the **** forgot to format the card first /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif Great phone was using it today. Graphics in the games are very impressive too! 2 mega pixel camera! Awesome! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

What is the battery life like compared with the 6230 Jedi?

I am not worried about camera, mp3 or anything like that, I just want a neat looking phone that doesn't need charging every night.

I hear alot of people complaing because on Vodafone alot of the features have been changed, and basically just about every button takes you onto Vodafone live! and you can't change it.

Have any of you guys bought it from Vodafone? is it a problem?

LOOK out for the Samsung D600 coming out soon better memory and camera than the old D500.