iPhone unlocking help

V8Guzzler

Reaction score
Hello. I've got a iPhone 4 that was bought in USA on the AT&T network. Up to yesterday I was using it with a Gevey sim but my step son upgraded to iOS 5.0.1 which also upgraded the baseband so it no longer works with Gevey. Does anyone know of a company that unlocks iPhones please?

theres plenty on the net
i paid £19 from 1 tood around 5 days for the unlock to be put on itunes
you get an email when its sorted plug in and its done

iPhone Unlock and iPhone Jailbreak

Cheers bez. I tried 2 last night spent £50 and both are a scam!! If this is genuine I will give it a go. Cheers

i have used that 1
its a yank site it will take a few days b4 it apears in itunes

Hello. I've got a iPhone 4 that was bought in USA on the AT&T network. Up to yesterday I was using it with a Gevey sim but my step son upgraded to iOS 5.0.1 which also upgraded the baseband so it no longer works with Gevey. Does anyone know of a company that unlocks iPhones please?

Why don't you just jailbreak it yourself with red snow? It's **** easy, if i can do it you can!

It is jailbroken but the baseband doesnt support Gevey or ultrasnow

Don't think you can unlock the newer versions by jailbreaking. Well you couldnt last time I checked.

I know I had to use an ipad 2 baseband to use my unlock for my cousins 3g recently, I was reading some updates recently for my families ipad 2's, so I would check the dev team website to see whats occurred, as the ipad 2 has been JB'd on the ios 5.1 using the same exploit s 5.01 iirc, so you maybe lucky.