Printer/PhotoCopier/Scanner/Faxmachine All-in-one

jojo

Looking for Boost!
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.audi-sport.net
My missus wants on of these, a wireless one aswell, anyone got any recommendations?

Seems to be a lot of choice, with a huge price range and they all come in different shapes and sizes.

She's looking at the 2 below with a £60 cashback back offer on the more expensive one. Are they anygood?

I'm clueless on these products!

Buy Samsung SCX-4623FW Wireless All-in-One Mono Laser Printer online at JohnLewis.com - John Lewis

Buy Samsung CLX-3185FW Wireless All-in-One Laser Printer online at JohnLewis.com - John Lewis

Joe speak to scott b5 he works for hp, he should be able to help you out.

I have a HP all in one jobbies
HP photosmart C410. Fantastic qaulity, but expensive and hungry on cartridges

Yo. :)

Go for colour mate and set it to print in black and white untill you tell to print in colour. Make sense?

I got a HP all in one as well.
Amazing unit.
Got it linked to my wireless router, so every unit in the house can print/scan/fax and all the other wonderful stuff it does.

I don't know that much about HP or others printers but willing to take a look at our range.
I can get HP products but they are cheaper from Amazon or such.
I can get cheap toners though. :)

That samsung unit is nice but a bit costly for home use...........or is it for work use?

I have a Samsung colour laser one and it print OK, but photo standard images aren't that good, and it's wireless network is flakey and is an absolute PITA to set up. In the end I surrendered and stuck it on a devolo hone plug to allow everyone to print to it.

HP's have ePrint on some units which makes printing from mobile style devices a doodle.