Route 66

jojo

Looking for Boost!
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.audi-sport.net
Just got the Route 66 software and bluetooth GPS for my new Nokia 6670 and it rocks, well impressed with the accuracy and timing of the voice instructions. Got the phone for free on contract and the Route 66 bundle for £99 (used) - bargain and does the same job as tomtomgo I'm guessing. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jump.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

Are you still happy with it jojo?
I am thinking of gettin this >>>>>>>>
I`m not particularly keen on `3` network, but i presume the gprs has nothing to do with network coverage?
Anybody else had any problems or got any thoughts ?

ive tried route 66 and yes it is good but tomtom5 is better imo

I use Tom Tom 5 and a blue tooth GPS doodah!! works well, and has absoluty nothing to do with the signal quality etc of the loverly 3 network. It depends on satilites, it does however eat the battery, so either use a ciggy charger or handsfree kit.

HTH

Cheers guys, ive gone for it coz today it says limited stock, if i dont like it ive 14 days to send it back.
Can you get different voices for Route 66 ?

Only just spotted this post, yeah it's ok for short journeys, but longer distance kills the battery on the phone, like 2hours max, and I don't have a twin ciggy socket adapter thing /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif
Not tried tomtom...