Volks AutosAH Fabrications
    Neutral

Status

Waiting for my Geneva L iPod dock!

Well due to flying the nest, and moving out the parents, I had to re think my stereo and music collection.
    The flats not big enough for all my cd's and stereo to come with me, even if I bought bookshelf speakers!

I was so impressed with the lossless replay on my iPod through a Russ Andrews iPod cable I decided to start looking at docks. So my whole music collection is now on the classic!

The Zepplin was superb, but due to some staggering reviews, I took the risk and ordered a Geneva model L without hearing it, although I heard it's little brother.

Model L - Geneva Sound Systems

It comes tomorrow, so I'll report back tomorrow!

2. # ADS
    ADS

Neutral

Status
    Hope you like it when it arrives! They're really cool looking docks.

I love the look of the giant TV stand one (The XXL I think)- been lusting after one for ages, but not quite sure the sound quality matches the price with the much bigger ones necessarily.

Neutral

Status
    It is absolutely superb! It's quite bulky, but that doesn't bother me to much!
    Kicks the arse out of the zeppelin!

Though I went back home at the weekend, my dad has bought all new furniture so he can have my speakers in the living room, forgot how good they sound! :'(

Neutral

Status
    It is absolutely superb! It's quite bulky, but that doesn't bother me to much!
    Kicks the arse out of the zeppelin!

Though I went back home at the weekend, my dad has bought all new furniture so he can have my speakers in the living room, forgot how good they sound! :'(