Badger5AH Fabrications
    2nd Gear

Status

Ive had enough of 5 remotes

Right then, im sick of loosing remote controls in my house and thinking of splashing out for an all in one remote.

The 6 in 1 seems ok in the below linky.

http://www.oneforallkameleon.com/kameleon.htm

Anybody got one? and what do ya all think ?[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsdown.gif[/img]

2. # ADS
    ADS

5th Gear

Status

Re: Ive had enough of 5 remotes

Looks good. although maybe a bit big? i like the ability to upgrade it via a PC.
    what price it is coming in at?

2nd Gear

Status

6 in 1 is 60.00 which is a bit steep and 100.00 for the 10 in 1.

If its a good quality gadget thats used a lot and Pc upgradable, maybe its not so steep [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
    [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsdown.gif[/img]

5th Gear

Status

60 quid doesn't seem that steep for something with macros.....and upgradeablility.
    also no touch screen which some have - which i can imagine will break first time they fall off couch onto laminate floor...a plus for me.
    good toy but seems a bit big for me!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Status

I've had one of these before and I can also vouch for it. Good product for not much money!

Rich.

1st Gear

Status

Philips Pronto, a bit on the dear side but worth every penny, any amount of device control from A/V equipment to lights and curtains, PC programmable and also supports macros so you can set it up to turn the TV and DVD on then dim the lights play the disc and adjust to the correct volume with one button press. You can also set up a playlist on the touchscreen and use it as a jukebox for a multi disc player or mp3 collection you have on disc. You can also download configuration files from www.remotecentral.com for most devices

Owner

Status

I have one of the sony 5000 a bit big but at least you cant loose it!!!

...Watching you!

Status

[ QUOTE ]
    Philips Pronto, a bit on the dear side but worth every penny, any amount of device control from A/V equipment to lights and curtains, PC programmable and also supports macros so you can set it up to turn the TV and DVD on then dim the lights play the disc and adjust to the correct volume with one button press. You can also set up a playlist on the touchscreen and use it as a jukebox for a multi disc player or mp3 collection you have on disc. You can also download configuration files from www.remotecentral.com for most devices

[/ QUOTE ]

Got one if these too... They are great! Theres nothing it cant control and you can design all the layout .etc yourself

Rich

* J e d i *

Status

[ QUOTE ]
    Try THIS ....excellent remote! I've had mine for about four years now, have changed the batteries once and have never had a problem with it.
    Review HERE [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I have one of these 2 have no problems works a treat!

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif[/img]

1st Gear

Status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Got one if these too... They are great! Theres nothing it cant control and you can design all the layout .etc yourself

Rich

[/ QUOTE ]

me too!

Dropped mine loads of times and it's tough as nails.

Totally programmable by PC to look how you want and controls anything - absolute top piece of kit [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif[/img]

Reverse Gear

Status

would have to join the pronto fan club too - although the affordable black and white ones are a bit rare these days - cannot justify the full colour monty!

they are an excellent bit of kit, and very reliable does take a bit of getting used to on the programming... one tip is to create a tab that has all the learnt remote signals - and then link your design to that - then if you delete something or want to change the layout it is easy to pull up the remote code ratehr than having to reprogram