samsung galaxy s2

205man

Reaction score
ive just swapped my iphone for one of these today and it blows the apple to pieces, so much faster and smoother to use and looks great being so thin.
also the screen is bigger and much better quality display, it certainly going to give apple something to think about

has 12gb built in (well this one does) and has slot for micro sd upto 32gb, i wont be going back to apple unless they bring something special out lol

Samsung GALAXY S II

depends what u use it for. galaxy s2 has better specs all round and has the same apps for ur average joe. Me personally i like apple purely for the games that have become available to it (the 3D ones not ones like angry birds etc lol) most arent on android atm btu may be in the near future.

iphone is to be release later this year which should match or exceed the s2 but then next year samsung are to release the s3 with a 2ghz dual core processor (1.2ghz dual core on the s2) which is crazy on a phone! the bigger screen is lovely but it stretches teh resolution slightly when playing movies so may lose quality ever so slightly when compared to the iphone 4 at least.

if u do alot of video recording the s2 records in 1080p over the iphones 720p aswell.

i want a new phone but cant decide!

iphone are always behind the curve with closed software, but they have appeal....technically they dont fair amongst most of their peers.

Im using Galaxy 1, old hat now :(

im gonna get the s2 ive decided. plus i found where all the games are at :D

I have the galaxy tab - its excellent - was tempted witht he S2 as the screen is awesome but went for a HTC desire Z as I need the fold out keyboard.
For me the tab is better than the ipad in cost , expandability, size and the fact it plays flash... The bigger 10 in tab will be interesting

I have the galaxy tab - its excellent - was tempted witht he S2 as the screen is awesome but went for a HTC desire Z as I need the fold out keyboard.
For me the tab is better than the ipad in cost , expandability, size and the fact it plays flash... The bigger 10 in tab will be interesting

I had a play with the 10.1 tab about 2 weeks ago and Its amazing.
I'm trying to get a price from Samsung direct for one.
Deffo get one if you can and you like tablets.

Hello all first post :) Got an A4 Black Ed on order and I'm due an upgrade on my mobile, does the Galaxy work fully with AMI?

just got my s2 at the weekend. loving it! camera is amazing. Cant wait to test it at inters lol