A6 iphone 4 intergrated dock MMI

shakes00

Reaction score
Hello all,

Just joined and need some help with my new Audi A6. (2006 model)

I have an iphone 4, and want to connect it to the MMI through the dock in the arm rest. But it currently has a Nokia connection.

I cant connect through bluetooth as the car does not have this, foolishly the person before me did not want this package.

Wondered if any one knew anywhere I can get the correct cradle for my phone so I can connect it all up to the MMI.

Any help much appreciated

Many Thanks

Jack

Hi Jack,

ive been looking into this for my A4 b7 / iphone 3gs, Audi do the cradle but its around £90, and im yet to part with that for some plastic. I cant comment on the integration with the MMI but i know it will charge and use your cars arial when docked..

sorry its not much but hope it helps.

jason

Thank you for this, yes i have also phoned audi for this and they said £95. ex fitting but they did say it just clips out but i do not know how this happens

do you want to use it as a phone or as a music storage device as it will depend how its connected.
to use as phone swap the cradles, to use as music storage you need to get the correct lead to pluc into the mmi input in the glovebox.