Monster MotorsportEM Tuning
    dan77

Status

Noise canceling headphones.

Can anyone suggest a good pair for a reasonable price, ive wanted a pair for a while now but just never got round to getting some not lookin to spend a fortune and would be happy with a used pair
    A3 1.8T sport, revo stage 1, Forge 007, Green cotton panel filter, TTpedals. . . . . SOLD
    Golf GTTDI 130 . . . . . SOLD

Current 2006 A3 2.0TDI Quattro S-Line, Revo stage one, chrome pedals, black grill, full interior and number plate LEDs retro fitted cruise control,

2. # ADS
    ADS

N8
    Kowalski Details

Status

My Social Networking

Add N8 on Facebook Visit N8's Instagram Channel
    Sennheisers

"Will these wheel fit my car PM's will not be replied to, do you research & use the SEARCH button"

Detailing - Wheel Refurbishment - Shark Performance Software - VagbremTechnic Dealer - OEM Retrofitting - Remus - V-Maxx - Goodridge

handcrankywannkyspanky

Status
    depends whether you want sit on ear (pointless) or fully covered.Ive got a couple of Bose QC2's that i use when im on a plane.Reduces the noise really well, but the sound quality suffers.In fact theyre pretty shyte.I tried some sony in ears but hated them cos they didnt fit properly even with the grommets, were uncomfortable, and didnt work as well as the bose.Best of luck to find a pair that works and sounds good.Ive yet to find any!
    Pass me my sock

Want to help cure cancer? http://folding.stanford.edu/English/HomePage

5th Gear

Status
    Beats tours...with control talk if you have an iPhone. Best headphones I've heard in a long while.

G

1st Gear

Status
    I have got a set of these - they do have a microhpone, so depends if you will be in need of one as well...

but defiantly go with what N8 said - Sennheiser are amazing - pricey but defiantly worth the money

I use them for some PC gaming as well - however they are amazing at noise cancelling - Someone can be standing next you to talking to you and its impossible to hear that they are saying anything.

3rd Gear
    Aski Champion

Status
    Ive got some beats by dre on ear headphones (pointless? i dont see how?) they cancel out all sound but are quite pricey probly looking at a second hand set if your on a budget

Neutral

Status
    I bought some Sennheiser MM450's expecting noise cancelling and got 'talk through' ha!

5th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by mickhelpaul View Post
    sennhesiser are the best and i am using those for the last 1yr they are excellent. i suggest you to go for these only.
    I guess you haven't listened to the Beats yet then!

Sennheiser make very good headphones but stating that they are "the best" is not true, it's all down to personal preference at the end of the day.

If you have the money for these then you've more money than sense - My beats are fine for what I listen to and are small enough to fit inside a little portable pouch.

Over ear Sennheiser HD 800 - Headphones | HeadRoom Audio

Or In ear designed - JH Audio JH13 Pro | HeadRoom Audio

Both are rated right at the top.

G

3rd Gear
    Aski Champion

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by mickhelpaul View Post
    sennhesiser are the best and i am using those for the last 1yr they are excellent. i suggest you to go for these only.
    The fact is these head phones look like crap regardless of the sound quality, atleast the beats are stylish too

6th gear @7000rpm

Status
    Rockford fosgate Punch Plugs!
    Quote Originally Posted by <tuffty/> View Post
    its either mapped or broken...

Top Gear!

Status
    I bought myself a set of sennheiser HD25 1-II and find that overall they are far better than beats in terms of price for value, sure the beats look cool but they're over marketed as the best just because Dr Dre is the brand!

I'd for sure go with Sennies as do many DJ's and Audiophiles, I can't hear **** when I have them on, like people can shout and it wont get through haha

Neutral

Status
    Senheiser PXC350 / similar are brilliant. Warranty on them is great too - I've trashed the cord on mine a couple of times, and they're always happy to replace.