Noise canceling headphones.

dan77

dan77
Reaction score
Can anyone suggest a good pair for a reasonable price, ive wanted a pair for a while now but just never got round to getting some not lookin to spend a fortune and would be happy with a used pair

depends whether you want sit on ear (pointless) or fully covered.Ive got a couple of Bose QC2's that i use when im on a plane.Reduces the noise really well, but the sound quality suffers.In fact theyre pretty shyte.I tried some sony in ears but hated them cos they didnt fit properly even with the grommets, were uncomfortable, and didnt work as well as the bose.Best of luck to find a pair that works and sounds good.Ive yet to find any!

Beats tours...with control talk if you have an iPhone. Best headphones I've heard in a long while.

G

I have got a set of these - they do have a microhpone, so depends if you will be in need of one as well...

but defiantly go with what N8 said - Sennheiser are amazing - pricey but defiantly worth the money

sennheiser_pc_350_20.jpg

I use them for some PC gaming as well - however they are amazing at noise cancelling - Someone can be standing next you to talking to you and its impossible to hear that they are saying anything.

Ive got some beats by dre on ear headphones (pointless? i dont see how?) they cancel out all sound but are quite pricey probly looking at a second hand set if your on a budget

I bought some Sennheiser MM450's expecting noise cancelling and got 'talk through' ha!

sennhesiser are the best and i am using those for the last 1yr they are excellent. i suggest you to go for these only.

I guess you haven't listened to the Beats yet then!

Sennheiser make very good headphones but stating that they are "the best" is not true, it's all down to personal preference at the end of the day.

If you have the money for these then you've more money than sense - My beats are fine for what I listen to and are small enough to fit inside a little portable pouch.

Over ear Sennheiser HD 800 - Headphones | HeadRoom Audio

Or In ear designed - JH Audio JH13 Pro | HeadRoom Audio

Both are rated right at the top.

G

sennhesiser are the best and i am using those for the last 1yr they are excellent. i suggest you to go for these only.

The fact is these head phones look like crap regardless of the sound quality, atleast the beats are stylish too

I bought myself a set of sennheiser HD25 1-II and find that overall they are far better than beats in terms of price for value, sure the beats look cool but they're over marketed as the best just because Dr Dre is the brand!

I'd for sure go with Sennies as do many DJ's and Audiophiles, I can't hear **** when I have them on, like people can shout and it wont get through haha

Senheiser PXC350 / similar are brilliant. Warranty on them is great too - I've trashed the cord on mine a couple of times, and they're always happy to replace.