HTC wildfire

FranA3

FMDETAILING
Gold Supporter
Reaction score
hi all im getting a htc wildfire on contract in the next few days i know its a budget phone but has anybody got one if so what do you think of it any good if its a piece of crap its going on ebay lol

Had mine for a while, first smart phone so took a bit getting used too.

Was some snags with it at first which seemed to be resolved with a software update, BUT that has introduced some really annoying problems making it almost un usable at times. Awful delays when swapping between screens and pretty much doing anything!

I have loads of crap stored on it so plan to back it up, reset it, and see how it goes.

TBH I still reckon its a good phone, but with some software gremlins.

For £20 /month, 600 txts, 600mins and unltd internet, and assuming you dont have software issue then its a steal IMO.

Good luck with it.

Paul

ive got a sony ericsson vivaz now and its so slow its unbeleveable lol but like you said about the good deal you have got i got a really good one too im on 3 and for £15 per month i get 5000 texts 500 mins and 1gb of internet and unlimited 3 to 3 calls so not too bad of an deal eh , cheers for the opinion on it i might keep it for a few weeks to see how i get on with it otherwise on ebay it goes lol
cheers
fran

yeah defo mate my vivaz is **** because its on symbian software and its way too slow and keeps needing resetting all the time as it keeps crashing never buying one again thats for dam sure lol

Desire is better than the wildfire in my opinion, bigger and better resolution screen makes it much better for email / surfing...... I have a Desire :)

The wildfire is the budget version of the Desire.

I had the wildfire before I went for the Desire HD.
I really liked it, for its size and what you could do it was great.
The only down side is the screen.
Its not has high a res as the hero I had before but its great for watching films or emails on.

Deffo one of the best budget smartphones to go for.

Hope you enjoy it.

Vivaz is an awful phone, was so damn slow sent it back within 2 mins of turning it on, cant decide whether to get a samsung galaxy s or not, someone said it was crappy toysrus plastics & not the best, we'll see, just need a decent touch with wifi ap for laptop, loved my tocco, just worked end of, missus has Genio which is great for her, the one who said I dont like touch, cant use it, now she wouldnt be seen dead without it, lmfao.

Iphone was just a phase to play with JBing & unlocking, absolutely terrible OS imho, so locked down & old hat, but the hardware was very good, touch was 1 of the best, but as with apple all about the dollars, be nice if they were more open with the BT, Tethering etc, shame as has much more potential, Jobs done good, shame he probably wont last the year, real shame.

Just ordered the missis a white HTC wildfire with tesco pay as you go.

Best thing is i got it for £135 with £10 credit.