Headphones help... ROckford fosgate or Dr Dre's Monster beats?

Gops

Badger 5 Edition
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
right i want in ear headphones but i cant decide.. Rockford fosgates in ear headphones which look great or monster beats in ears? what do you guys think?

Just seen some revews on youtube and they seem slightly better! No feedback from the cord or anything. Sounds good so far but the problem is that they dont seem to be availiable from the uk. There is a website however tht i found and it seems genuine! Even get the mic with it!

Gops Anil has the dr dre ones might be worth listening to his.

Just ordered a pair of punch plugs off ebay for £55 inc shipping! The guy i bought it off has a website called wiredforless and ued to work for rockford as a VP of international sales or summat. Been good service so its highly recommended! Some research into the punch plugs and they are better than the beats by dr.dre tours!

Ultimate Ears make some awesome earphones, the triple-fi 10 I have are amazing, but i've had a few from them and they are all very good for their respective price point. They make the ear monitors for musicians too.

I got some bowers and wilkins through work and they are pretty dam good.

I use Ultimate Ears Super.Fi 5Pro with custom silicone ear moulds from ACS.

Head-Fi.org is an excellent resource if you want to learn about serious sound reproduction from headphones/earphones/in-ear-monitors.