AH FabricationsBadger5
    6th Gear

Status

Hands free or headsets that work with iphone 3gs??

Ive been looking at getting either something like either a parrot hands free kit fitted to the car or a headset/ ear peice of some kind.
    Im not constantly on the fone while in the car but the three points it carrys doesnt apeal to me.
    I did read that not all kits work well with the iphone.
    Do people have any experience ??
    Noggy Blue 2001 S3

I ask questions because i change my mind so much. If i ask questions you have already covered... just leave it be?

2. # ADS
    ADS

PMG
    Reverse Gear

Status
    I use a Parrot, one of the old ones that looks like a one-line LED strip which works perfectly with my iPhone 3GS. Just picked up a loan A3 Sportback 2.0 petrol turbo today, which I'll use until my new car is delivered and it has a Bury hands-free kit. This seems to work very well too, a colleague has this and it works fine with the iPhone 4 AFAIK.
    On order: A3 Sportback 2.0 TDi 170 Quattro Black Edition - Ibis White, black roof rails, comfort pack, Audi Exclusive leather black/crimson, sound pack, model/engine designation deletion, interior light pack, storage pack, non-smoking pack, heated front seats, through-load. Arrival June 2011???