alloys

myzeneye

Reaction score
alloys wheels ??? rs4 or rs6????
there for my 2000 model A4.
will the offset et 35 sit flush with the arch or stick out a fraction, giving it that "wide wheels" look....
will i need to make any changes to the suspension??? i dont want the wheel to look cack.
i think im gonna go for rs4 5x112 et 35..... does anyone have a pic of a standard x reg a4 with 18" rs4 alloys on ???
cheers uze gize. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked2.gif

Your sizes are correct. take a look a this other thread for someone else who has done the same this week ASN

wheels look good.ill go for them. cheers.
however, the car in the picture has to be the foulest of colours i ve seen the car in.
my advice to him would be dont spend another penny, unless its on wet and dry !

Love the green car mate, was gona buy a 2.7 bi turbo x reg in green before this avant came on the market, dont listen to that guy, no taste obviosly!!!!

listen.... can you advise me on offset's..????
im told i need et35..... but i can go up to et42???
will the et42 sit out wider than the wheel arch ??
is the bigger the number the wider the wheels ??? which way does the increase in size go???
id like my new rims to look wide as in hang out the arches fractionally.....

et35 is probably as far out as you should go, larger et numbers push the wheel inside the arch. Audi offset is usually et45 / et40

myzeneye r u george doors brother
i like the look didnt meen to affend....

yeah but no but yeah, right, this thing right like what you dont even know nuffin about, shatup you total slag. what ever.