RS6 replicas - best size for A6?

Birchamj

Reaction score
I am considerign changing the 16" competition alloys on my 2004 A6 tdi avant to 18 or 19 inch RS6 replkicas. U have seen the sites recommended and the prices seem reasonable enough. I am really wondering what size people would recommend. The 18s or the 19s. I don't want to do any suspension mods, just a straight swap. My car has the lowered suspension that became standard on the A6 after its facelift so I imagine either wheel would look ok in terms of ride height. Also, what do I need in terms of et etc.? I am new to this so any help would be appreciated! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif I have a 2004 A6 1.9tdi Avant.

the 18s will look good - save funds on tyres - and not compromise the harshness of ur drive too much.
Incidentally i have a set for sale for 350 quid ono. no tyres.
melbury.

They currently have a sale on at LTC Tyres for 18" replicas for £600 with 225/40 federal tyres

Hi there

If you are buying your RS6 reps. I might be interested in your competition alloys for the right price !!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

please email with pics and price.

Thanks
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[ QUOTE ]
lord melbury said:
the 18s will look good - save funds on tyres - and not compromise the harshness of ur drive too much.
Incidentally i have a set for sale for 350 quid ono. no tyres.
melbury.

[/ QUOTE ]

id be interested if your man isnt what condition are they in?

you have to go for 19s, 18s will look ok but 19s will look the part. i have 18s on my b5 a4 and wish i had gone for 19s.

on a A6, the arches are huge iirc so as Curtis above says go for 19`s definately!