Best Place for Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric's?

Marc1

Reaction score
Hi, does anyone know what the best price and place to get these tyres from is? Required in 235/40/18. I've heard mention of them on this site for around £450 for a set of four, but I can't get anywhere near that price even without fitting.

Cheers

cheers mate, where are they? I can't find them online.

I need 4 of these also, but for 255 35 18 they're a lot of dosh.

In the end I couldn't get them cheaper than £580 all in for 4 235/40/18's. Not driven the car all week, so I've not been able to burn the grease off yet before given them a good test out in the corners :racer:

Alba tyres mate. I just asked them to beat Kwik Fit's price of £586 all in, which was the cheapest I could find until that point.

aww... you should have check it in tirefactory.com. They will tell you the dealers that sell that tire. But I think that price is already a good deal.

I got my 17s for £89 a corner fitted from Martins tyres in West End. If you are local to there (Surrey) I'd give them a call.

Been looking for a set of 235/40/18 Goodyear Asymmetric F1's myself, best price at present seems to be tyretraders.com - £141.53 each incl fitting, etc.

Noticed there is a major difference between 17" and 18", the smaller tyres are around £40 less!

Blackcircles £ 511 for 4 x 225/40/18
Blackcircles £ 605 for 4 x 235/40/18 inc 5% discount with voucher - not hard to find on the web ! Big jump in my eyes for the ever so slightly wider tyre !!

camskill do some god prices for tyres only !

Richard

I noticed the slightly narrower 225/40/18 version of the F1s were much cheaper too but having checked them with an online tyre calculator they would throw my speedo readings out compared with the current 235s.