Which Suspension and where to get it fitted (If brought from DPM)??

sharma

Reaction score
Hi all,

I have been looking at suspension kits and by reading some of the posts in this forum i can see one of the best value suspension kits is the Weitec kit from DPM. How does this compare to the H&R kit in terms of ride quality (I dont want it to be too much harsher and bumpier than the standard ride) and general quality (for corners e.t.c)?? I have had a look at Eibach but they are way to expensive especially as the springs and shocks have to be brought seperately. And G-Max seems to be a cheap option however i am not sure about the quality of their kits. Any1 got any other good cheap options?

DPM if your about do you have any prices these kits?? I only want appox a 30mm drop and its on a 1.9tdi (130bhp 02 plate). Also if i was to buy the kit from you would you fit it? Where abouts are you based? How much is fitting??

Afternoon,

I think you'll looking in the right place with the Weitec kit, very comfortable ride with superb quality.

Fitting would be £150 and we're based in Newcastle Upon Tyne.

Damian @ DPM

I've heard a lot of good things about the Weitec kits, and of course they're KW :yes:

I never knew Weitec were the same as KW. I have heard KW kits have great ride quality which is not much stiffer than standard springs and shocks.

I have been looking the dpm website and found a 30mm Weitec suspension kit for £269.99 and its for and 8L A3. I just wanted to confirm whether or not DPM do this for my car. Its a 1.9tdi 130bhp (2002). I have heard that Weitec only do 40mm Ultra GT Kits for the diesel models and am really looking for a 30mm drop and i want the ride to be as standard as possible and not too bumpy. Also do DPM accept Paypal payments?

Oh rite. Do you do any kits which would allow less than a 40mm drop?? I mean i want it to look fairly low but i certainly do not want to compromise the ride quality. I had my mk2 golf dropped 40mm and it was too harsh for me and as my Audi is on 18 inch wheels i assume the 40mm drop will be fairly harsh and bumpy.

Do you have anything else you recommend for me at a good price? And do you accept paypal payments?