Buckled RS4s -Advice please....

936ADL

Reaction score
Hi all,

I've just had some new tyres fitted to my recently purchased A6 Avant and have discovered that two of the wheels are buckled. Not too bad, but buckled never the less.

Having learned that the original RS4 wheels were notorious for buckling, i'm considering my options.

Some replicas seem the cheapest option, but the fact that the offsets on the replicas are different from the originals bothers me. Should i worry? most replicas seems to be ET35, whereas the originals are ET43. Will the 8mm make any real difference?

ALternatively i could look to source some originals. However, given their reputation for buckling, is this a good idea?

So, what should i do?

Cheers in advance,

Andy

In my experiece replicas are prone to buckling aswell due to thier cheap nature, but if the originals are too then i'd say they are the same and save the money.

As for the offset et 35 will make the wheels poke out a little more but this will not affect the car much, generally all aftermarket wheels fitted to audis are et35, i'd just say go for some rep's and put the new ones on the rear it'll look better.

Also try and avoid those treaturous potholes!