GMBH SPRINGS

vw754

vorsprung Durch Technik
Reaction score
My A4 2001 TDI 130 (B6) is standard 130 not even an se.

I have been offered 'GMBH' springs off a 2004 A4 TDI 130,and was wondering if any of you guys know how low these springs are?

Also how low will my car sit when these are fitted and what the ride will be like?

Will there be alot of difference in height/drive compared to the original springs?

Would the GMBH springs be the same height as the springs fitted to the tdi sport?

I was told if i were to fit shorter springs to my original shocks i was best trim the original bump stops or replace with shorter ones otherwise the car would just be sitting on the bumpstops. TRUE OR FALSE?

GmbH is german for limited company. Does the guy offering them mean that they are original springs from a 2004 A4

Yes,he said they are original from 2004 A4 tdi,but dont know how low they are or how low my car will sit when fitted.

Also i wanted to know if they are same as springs from a tdi sport?

I think the later B6 Sports and B6 S-Lines have what is known as the GmBH or S-Line bodykit. So I assume the springs you refer to are from a Sport.

Funny you should ask this (in a way), as I was just wondering if the late Sport I have (53-plate with the bodykit) is as low as the model it became about a year later (the S-line).