Which tyres?

manj

Reaction score
Hi,

I have a set of 18 inch RS6 replica's on my 8L Audi A3. They came with Continental Sport tyres (not directional). I found them to be very good tyres, however they didnt last too long. The front's need replacing after 12,000 miles. I have the option of getting the following tyres (they are listed from lowest to highest price):

Dunlop
Goodyear
Continental
Michelin

I can also get Pirellei but not too sure about the price. (I think they are cheaper than the Continental's). Please can you guys advise me on what tyres i should get or give me a website with comparison's. (Grip, Quality, Price ... e.t.c ... Are the Michelins worth the price??).

Thanks.

:idea: Goodyear F1every time . Try Proytyre (c £120 each I think)

manj said:
Hi,

I have a set of 18 inch RS6 replica's on my 8L Audi A3. They came with Continental Sport tyres (not directional). I found them to be very good tyres, however they didnt last too long. The front's need replacing after 12,000 miles. I have the option of getting the following tyres (they are listed from lowest to highest price):

Dunlop
Goodyear
Continental
Michelin

I can also get Pirellei but not too sure about the price. (I think they are cheaper than the Continental's). Please can you guys advise me on what tyres i should get or give me a website with comparison's. (Grip, Quality, Price ... e.t.c ... Are the Michelins worth the price??).

Thanks.