Can't Afford Coilovers - Alternatives

conker2

Reaction score
My 95 A4 2.6se needs some new suspension, its getting a little bouncy, unfortunatley i can't afford a nice set of coilovers like everyone seems to recommend so need to look for alternatives, maybe something like these? any thoughts, suggestions.

why do you need coilovers? are you planning on changing the ride height or rebound rate much?

I'd just settle for some springs and dampers, and pocket the change from the coilovers...

The ride height is already lower, i bought some lowering springs not long after getting the car. The shocks have now done nearly 110,000 miles and are pretty worn.

You see why they need replacing! what are the JOM kits like on your site?

conker2 said:
My 95 A4 2.6se needs some new suspension, its getting a little bouncy, unfortunatley i can't afford a nice set of coilovers like everyone seems to recommend so need to look for alternatives, maybe something like these? any thoughts, suggestions.

will have a set of s4 suspension going cheap next week if u are interested

For a budget priced kit they're good and had many a satisfied buyer. Personally i'd wait and save up and go for something like the H&R or Eibach kits. Either way i'm sure we'll be able to sort you a good deal out!