R32........

The Slug

Reaction score
......ARB's are hard to get hold of, so if i cant use them, whats the alternative?

Want to lower the car by a further 30mm no more, either Eibachs or H&R springs on original dampers, which ones wud anyone rekomend and wud i need Tie-arms too??

TIA

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[ QUOTE ]
......ARB's are hard to get hold of, so if i cant use them, whats the alternative?

[/ QUOTE ]

Neuspeed?
Good...but expensive.

[ QUOTE ]

Want to lower the car by a further 30mm no more, either Eibachs or H&R springs on original dampers,

[/ QUOTE ]

Neither on original dampers...standard dampers are barely fit for standard springs when new...and not fit when old. Lowered springs on worn standard dampers is not a good way to go.

[ QUOTE ]

and wud i need Tie-arms too??

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes...if you don't want to kill the insides of your tyres...and want it to handle better.

h and r make anti roll bars from big boys toys they are 250 plus the vat. size is 25 front and 21 rear kit comes with all the bush's etc.

R32's Arriving Monday !! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/woohoo.gif

Nice ....it's monday!!! Get some photos up quick sharp mate /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

got em, need to sort other stuff and cars gonna be lowered at same time & remap, hehe