Sport suspension?

I beleive it was 20mm, Eibach told me their 40mm A4 lowering springs lowered the T Sport 20mm due to it already being 20mm lower than a standard A4.

I've been looking at lowering mine as it's a little high since i've put 18's on. I've thought about FK coilovers, but i've also thought about the Audi sport suspension. Did Audi upgrade shockers & springs or just the springs?

I was talking to Audi parts in my local dealer & he reckons that i'd only be able to get hold of the sport suspension if i had a chassis no of a car that had it fitted when built, is this true? Someone on here must know what the Audi sports suspension option comprised of?

I spoke to a guy yesterday, he says the original upgrade was an eibach kit lowering the car 30mm. He quoted me over £800 for the kit which comprised of springs dampers & roll bars, which i thought was very steep. He reckons the springs & shockers would work just as good they're £500+vat. I would prefer a fixed kit, i think coilovers would be pointless as they'd probably go on & then never be adjusted again. I want a set that aren't too harsh & lower the car 20mm-35mm. Any ideas?
Cheers, Rob.

i think i had sport suspension on my a6 opposed to my previous a6 the suspension lets the arches fill more on this one with 18''s also has a rear ARB which i'm planning to change if stasis make one

on our 98 A4Quattro avant the sport susp is fitted. suspension code 1be. If you look in your handbook at the sticker with all the option codes that includes in the list the front and rear spring definitions and thge overall susp codes.

the springs are listed by load ratings - cant remember the part no's off hand.

I think the shocks areabout 90+vat each from the dealer, springs 50+vat each

I was told that it's a 20mm drop, but I have in my possession a Genuine Sport spring kit for an Avant Quattro V6, and it is just a boxed set of Eibach prings with new Audi bump stops thrown in. In the leaflet with them it states a 30mm drop.

I have also checked the Eibach website and this looks consistent with what they still offer. So i'd assume all the Sport springs were a 30mm drop.

If anyone's interested i'm selling them too, as I have a saloon, non Quattro.