R32 ARB's

Pontio

Reaction score
Hi guys, my next suspension mod (and last) will be to upgrade my anti roll bars, i have looked around and found the R32 ARB's sold by AMD, any views on these?

I called up and asked and apparently there not modified, they just fit straight in.. does any1 have a list of part numbers for all the parts needed front and rear? arb's, bushes, arb links etc..?
The reason i am asking is maybe it would be cheaper/less hassle to purchase the parts from a local dealer..

My car is running on adjustable camber arms, bilstein pss8's and H&R's at the moment.

Thanks J

Thanks for that defratos. good for the first reply to be positive /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I've got them on mine no problems ,nice ride ,try uk mkivs they have a group buy going on these,if not vagparts.Amd are expensive for these,the front one the subframe has to be dropped to fit,the rear is easy you could do it yourself /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gifAndy

cheers for the feedback andy, i didnt find where they are having a group buy on that forum. do you by any chance have a liost of part/ part numbers of what needed to be changed in order for them to fit?

Lookslike we missed the groupbuy, it kinda ended when this site was down

Pontio, you need to be a member to see the GB section, its near the bottom of the forum listing

if its ended i wont bother looking through it then :-( any1 have part numbers?

thanks for the help andy, would be a big help if you could find them.

I think theres a problem getting hold of the rear bars at the moment, Ive tried a few places but they seem to be on backorder

ARB guide