H&R or Eibach

I

imported_Coullio

I am having problems getting Eibach's for my car. I have been waiting 4 weeks already and have no idea when I will get them. So would H&R's be better or should I wait for the Eibachs??

Guess what arrived today, yes my Eibach springs. I am going to fit them at the weekend so I will post how I am getting on.

i hope its not the pro kit from eibach as they dont lower the car much at all 15mm if your lucky

Yes I have order the Pro Kit it stated the car will be lowered by 30mm. It should all be settled into place within a month.

hey man i will buy your old h&r springs of you if you are selling them then i stay in glasgow

i had the pro kit in my car , it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif me off so much that i took them back and got the sportline eibachs which are ment to be -50mm,
balls , they lowered the car about 25-30mill and it just looks normal now

i got my eibach springs today sent direct from there leicester depot thru demon tweeks only ordered them wednesday delivered next day thats what i call service, will let you know how it goes

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif man , are you happy with the pro kit for lowering

hi man sounds like you have been thru the mill, but at least its done now, sorry to hear about the cost tho ,you need a lot of patience to do this job how old is your car mate