Pirelli P-Zero ROSSO Asimmetrico

robthehungrymonkey

Reaction score
Has anyone had any experience with these? Can get some really cheap, but am unsure whether to compromise.

Also, what's the difference between the ROSSO Asimmetrico and the P ZERO SYSTEM Direzionale ?

Any help would be good.

Check out tyre reviews rob.. I was going to get the P Zero Neros as I already had P Zero rossos on **** knows what the difference is (compound? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/noidea.gif) My rosso's lasted just over 20k miles.

I ended up getting Goodyear F1 Eagles which were a little dearer but the reviews say that they are a better all round tyre and last longer.

Let you know in 20k!

any links of tyre reviews?

my audi service center reccomended the f0llowing tyresBridgestone W3 So3 Yokohama Toyo or Asymetrical
and Hankook K104...

appreciate any feedback or a shove in the right direction

I had p0 on a 911 and didnt like them (compared to the bridgestones or pilot sport) they were poor when cold. the neros are supposed to be better though.
the pirelli site used to have a good explaination of the differences. they recommend different things depending on if the car is front, rear or aw drive, sometimes a mix of the different systems.
the directzionals are directional pattern the asymetricos are asymetric /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
practical issues ? with the asymetrics you can fit one to your spare and not worry. directionals you might need to get it turned.