Okay eventually decided on OZ Superleggeras with F1's

IanL-RS3

Reaction score
Got a price of £1300 all in, plus £25 for mcgard ultra locking nuts, for OZ superleggera in 18" with 225/40/18 Goodyear F1's

Had a look around, but cant seem to get a better price to Glasgow.

Can anyone find / suggest somewhere i look for a better price all in

Cheers

Ian

Edworthys do them for £1236.99 all in. Not sure which tyres come with those though. You would need to call them. I got my BBS delivered from them for free as well, just ask, it's worth a try. Check the out here

They also have a price promise to beat any other quote, including other internet sites, gotta be worth a try..

Also if your paying that sort of money i would try to get the locking wheel nuts for free..... If you don't ask you dont get. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Ade

cheers ade have emaild edworthys for a price - although you are the one person i wish hadnt posted as bbs ch's (albiet in 18's) are still playing on my mind as hard as i try to forget about them /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

LOL, well whichever ones you go for it's going to look well nice. If your after exclusivity then go for the OZ, i've not seen them yet on another S3.

Saying that i've not seen the BBS on another S3 yet either but i suspect it won't be long... They seem to be rather popular /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Oh, and when they're fitted, whichever ones you go for - we want pics /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Ade

Yeh of course - pics will follow - wouldnt be fair not to post pics - i've coveted many a mans beast on this site already /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

right i've got em at my dads as he's nicked my trolley jack so. going now to get them fitted. got them from motor world in the barras glasgow. great guys. arrived in 24 hours. no hassles. pics to follow. and a very good price /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif