rear discs and pads, help please.

S3tony

Reaction score
as the subject i need new discs and pads for the rear, i dont want the standard but upgraded for example grooved discs and a performance pad, thats the kind of thing im after but what i want to know is where can i get some? ive seen some on amd's website but was wondering if i could get similar for cheaper. thanks in advance.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

cheers tony

Was looking at something simler but just been made redundent so was wonding whats the best pads togo on standard discs on something not so as expensive as amd.

Iv'e just got EBC turbogroove discs fitted and redstuff ceramic pads fitted to to my front end today.

Would reccomend them, they are grooved and "spotted" which really is a half drill through. It's so they don't become weak like some fully drilled ones do. They are also zinc coated so they are rust resistant.

They look good behind the wheel and the initial bite is quite good. Obviously haven't yet had the chance to stamp on them as Iv'e got to run them in for a bit!

[ QUOTE ]
Iv'e just got EBC turbogroove discs fitted and redstuff ceramic pads fitted to to my front end today.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you want an idea of how they look you can find a picture in my gallery on here.

I find that from cold they lack a bit of grunt, but once I get them hot they're good, just stay away from greenstuffs.