Which Goodyear Eagles?

there`s more than 1 arr the choise of tyres goes on and on /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Just bought a set of 4 GS-D3 XL's in 225/40/R18 W.

I think from recollection that with an 18" tyre radius they only make the XL (Extra Load) version as this is required for such a small tyre wall. With a 17" rim you'll probably get the GS-D3 and the GS-D2 is the older version of the same tyre.

If you go to the goodyear web-site you can see what tyre options they make in your size:

http://www.goodyear.co.uk/services/tyreguide/feat_eagle_f1_gsd3.html

xls are on mine and are good tyres

Cant complain /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif

GSD2's were a great tyre, i had the on my old PUG306 and stuck to the road like glue, even when worn right down to the minimum!!

Why is it that some ppl say GSD3 are great , and other say not so good as old GSD2's, also with the quattro, does any1 get understeer with any other tyre than the MICH Pilot sports, as i get this sometimes when pushing them round corners, does this happen with GSD3's or any other tyre, not sure if its the way the quaatro is setup or wether its the dam tyres i got, lol, plz help!! 245/45/17 is whats on at the mo thanks guys.

Jester,

just looked on performancetyresdirect.co.uk and they are selling the GSD2 on there in 225/45/ZR17 for £102 each inc VAT!!!