Warning Lights: Ride height adjustment & Dynamic headlight range control faulty

Mudplugger

Reaction score
As the title suggests, I have two warning lights to contend with simultaneously...

Dynamic headlight range control faulty: This is on permanent display in front of me in the DIS when driving. However, the headlights are all working perfectly (after I replaced a bulb!) and seemingly pointing in the right direction based on where they hit my drive gate.

Ride height adjustment: This is not brightly illuminated but glows faintly (and with varying levels of faintness if that makes sense) but almost constantly while I'm driving. However, when I park on full height and leave the car for 24 hours the suspension is where I left it afterwards which suggests to me that there is no air leak. I have however noticed that even when on standard height the front in particular will occasionally rise a little when I start the engine, even if only left for an hour or so.

I'm guessing that these faults are electrical rather than mechanical (e.g. air leaks, thank goodness), and probably related, but I may be completely wrong.

Does anybody have experience of anything similar or is able to point me in the right direction?

Last edited: