Abs warning, no aircon or rev counter

I

imported_rst99

I have a 97 Audi A6 2.4 which has recently developed an irritating problem. When I start the car I get 3 warning beeps telling me there is a brake problem, then another 3 beeps telling me I have an oil pressure problem. When this happens the aircon stops working as does the rev counter.
Originally the problem was intermittent - the rev counter and aircon would come back on mid journey. But recently it has been a permanent fault. I have replaced the front and rear brake pads and rear disks since the problems started (which made no difference).
If this is an electrical fault where should i start? i have checked the battery terminals (the battery was replaced recently too).
If it is an ABS unit problem would the problem start as intermittent and gradually get worse or would it instantly stop working.
Any help appreciated.

Stu

Stu,

I would suggest that you get Vag-Com or something similar plugged into your car to correctly identify the warning beeps. It may just be a comms error that's causing the problem, for instance it's quite common that the wheel speed sensors become dirty or ill-adjusted and simply cleaning them rectifies the fault, but a diagnostic troubleshooting code would help.....cue Vag-com.