Hi all.... ive got a few questions to pick ur brain!lol

CamsA3 20vT

Reaction score
Iv got an A3 1.8T 5v. thats been remapd to 195bhp..... iv just solved the problem with the boost because the wires had come off the boost thingy majig!lol ( aint really got much tech knowledge hence the question ) and now when i give it some welly it sounds like the turbo is grinding cus thers a mad noise at about two and a half 3 thousand revs.......????
any suggestions to what it myt be?????? would be much appreciated to me as i am a complete novice in the tech matter and aint got the pockets for an audi dealer!!!
thanks... and heres a few pics of my baby!lol its got the rs4 18s the quattro interior and s3 mirrors aswel as the engine mods!!!!
s1111700486_30048334_5347.jpg
s1111700486_30057735_8266.jpg

thanx for all the help iv recieved....!lol thought ther might of been some useful tips but obviosly all audi drivers are as ignorant as me when it comes to fixing them!lol...
i have solved the problem and thought id share the knowledge..... it was a faulty dump valve that was a standard factory fit.... but now iv replaced it with a forge re-surculating blow off valve that sounds evil like i got an airgun killing budgeys....lol