Volks AutosMonster Motorsport
    BahnStormer

Status

RNS-E with camera locations?

I'm a nervous wreck driving around without my Navteq camera locator software on my satnav... anything like that availble for the RNS-E?
    LostBok/BahnStormer77
    A6 (C7) Avant 3.0TFSI, DSG, rain and light sensor pack, LED headlight pack, MMI touch, SDS high, AMI, 360deg sensors + auto-park, Dunlop SP Winter Sports / Pirelli P Zero's.

2. # ADS
    ADS

5th Gear

Status
    Nothing at all.
    A6 3.0 TDI.

BahnStormer

Status
    balls... back to having a Snooper S1 and Snooper Evolution on the dash then....
    LostBok/BahnStormer77
    A6 (C7) Avant 3.0TFSI, DSG, rain and light sensor pack, LED headlight pack, MMI touch, SDS high, AMI, 360deg sensors + auto-park, Dunlop SP Winter Sports / Pirelli P Zero's.

NHN
    Modmetractor

Status
    As someone pointed out a while ago, its all very well having a laser detector but what good is that considering how fast lasers work , you need a jammer really for those kind of traps, of course thats not the same for cameras

But does beg the question why did they bring out laser detectors cause as soon as you've cottoned onto a trap you're fecked already, you wouldnt have time to slow down given its instant anyway, so jammers are the only effective solution in that case & James Bond revolving number plates is the solution to cameras, lol

OEM RETROFITS - CRUISE CONTROL - SAT NAV - BLUETOOTH - AMI - HEADLIGHT SYSTEMS

PARKING SYSTEMS - DIAGNOSTICS - FAULT FINDING - BODYWORK - PAINTWORK

BahnStormer

Status
    I'd actually agreed with regards to the S1.... but something that warns via GPS location for static camera's is very useful.

I've always had the GPS on my satnav and the S1, but I usually only use the GPS camera finder.
    LostBok/BahnStormer77