EM TuningAH Fabrications
    Reverse Gear

Status

can you by pass the imobliser

Hi please help the imobliser has broke on my audi a4 18t sport 1996 and i have ordered a new key and barrel from audi but im going to have to wait a week for new new key and barrel so is there any way of getting the old girl to run before the part comes ie (hot wire it) and how. please help as i have no wheels malachy xxx

2. # ADS
    ADS

NHN
    Modmetractor

Status
    Not without tracing through your engine harness & making a right mess of things as its all electronically linked & you'd have to remove this link 1st & that I'm afraid is alot of work

OEM RETROFITS - CRUISE CONTROL - SAT NAV - BLUETOOTH - AMI - HEADLIGHT SYSTEMS

PARKING SYSTEMS - DIAGNOSTICS - FAULT FINDING - BODYWORK - PAINTWORK

Status
    there is a way but you have to reflash the ECU this can be done by alot of companies out there

TopGear Stockport / Longlife Exhausts /
    www.TopGearStockport.co.uk

Reverse Gear

Status

any other ideas

i am still waiting for the new barrel and key and i rang the main dealer audi in exeter and they keep telling me its being made in germany and is on its way so fed up no car. its been two weeks waiting now

Reverse Gear

Status
    why is the key you have damaged? if not i don,t see how a new barrell and key will cure the problem with the immobiliser?if the barrel is the fault then this can be fixed,

tony cliffe (locksmith)

5th Gear

Status
    I hope no-one actually answers this openly on the forum, i.e. please tell me how to steal your cars please...
    07 2.0T SLine SE V2 Quattro, Full Milltek with hi-flow sports cat, APR Stage 2+ 280BHP/325lb/ft, APR HPFP, K&N panel, S4 alloys, Spacers, Black Optics, Eibachs, RS4 grill and fogs, Fog tints, RS4 ARB, RS4 Gearstick, LCR splitter, Black Calipers, Drilled discs, Debadged, Colour DIS, Bose, Adaptive Xenons/DRL, Black/Silver Audi Exclusive leather, Audi Carbon inlays, carbon difuser/B pillars, RNS-E+/Bluetooth, Cruise, Int/ext light packs, Rain/light sensors, mudflaps, LED plate/side/boot/interior