Need a solution for my car at the parking lot!

Kingsley

Reaction score
Hi everyone, most of us have the habit of forgetting something particular all the time. I always end up forgetting my car at the parking lot. I am somewhat not comfortable in saying this, but yes, there have been many instances like this with me and I can’t help myself out. I do remember to carry my iPhone with me but am helpless on the issue of my car. There might be someone like me who can answer my problems as to what do they do or would hope some good suggestions from you people so that I can be comfortable when finding my car in the lot. Thanks in advance!

This is just a common problem, I don’t think that you need to feel awkward or anything like that. Like, I have a small problem of losing my watches……I just don’t understand where I loose them! But, anyways, as a solution to your problem, I would suggest the use of Car Spotter which is an easy-to-use vehicle locator that uses the iPhone's navigational GPS system. It is a great application especially for you as your problem will be totally solved and you would like its other features too.