New interior required

Simon

Reaction score
I have discovered a rather disapointing tear in the fabric on my drivers seat. ('96 A4)

This is a standard cloth t-sport interior, so I need to get it sorted. I was thinking about either getting the seats recovered in leather/alcantara or getting a second hand leather interior from a breakers (such as all Audi)

anyone got any ideas?

Sounds like a good idea to look for an Audi breaker, see if they have any of the S4's up for scrapping/stripping.
If you're prepared to travel a distance you'll find what you want at a breakers, but if not then you will be very limited in choice. Through my local Audi dealer it costs just over 2000 Euros (1200-1400 GBP) to do a full leather interior for the A3, so am looking at the scapyard option.......just wish i'd bought the A3T with the leather now.....hindsights a wonderful thing.

See how u get on at the scrapyard, but u'll be lucky if u can find a mint alacantra leather trim going cheap! A place near me dyes and sells all kinds of leathers and another place i know of can fit it for you onto ur old seat frame.

well it seems like a breakers don't get them that often /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif but when they do they range from £5-700

a retrim of existing seats will cost anywhere between £7-1200 PLUS VAT!!!!

I can get a standard cloth sport interior for about £200

unless a leather one comes up at the breakers soon it looks like I'll replacing cloth with cloth /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Simon