AH FabricationsEM Tuning
    first in the field

Status

7a 20v in need of tuning advice would be nice

the title says it all i need the most bang for the smallest buck cant find cams and a port n polish is the onli thing i can think of weighing in at 700 pounds. bar stainless which is on the way im stumped for ideas. also i been recomended buy a audi breakers yard in bristol that a 2.8 air flow meter would help is this true and if so which engine dose it need ti come out of,thx adam

2. # ADS
    ADS

Neutral

Status
    you should be amble to get shrick cams still from the US.

i have heard the 2.8 MAF will go in there, but you would be looking for the later 471A maf which is a 3" housing and not the earlier 471 (pre 93) which is in a 2.5 housing, oh and remove the screen from it as well. Also bore up the throttle body as the primary aperture is fairly narrow.

A NOS kit is not far off 700. there is a guy on audifans with a 7a in an 80 quattro, lightened heavily modified currently running NOS after a P&P job, enlarged breathing, suspension brakes etc which has already outrun some serious machinery.

There used to be loads available for this lump, less around as its an older block but.. http://www.20v.org/upgrade.htm

also don't over look the manifold, can never remember bu ti think its the lat ones came with a tubular manifold which is good for another 10bhp on its own, i believe to balance out the power once the CATs were introduced.

first in the field

Status
    thats usefull thx while i got ur attention a few people i know keep tellig me to chip it. mines a 89 coupe quattro could u chip that u know???