max psi

qttro

Reaction score
does anyone know what the max psi for an a4 1.8t quattro is?I am running 14.5 and am putting in an aftermarket computer in the next couple of weeks, will this allow me to raise the boost?

are you talking about the stock turbo for a 1.8 or aftermarket? Buy the sounds of the psi already being at 14.5, you have a chip(remap), boost controller, or turbo upgrade.

I have an IHI VF28 and a boost controller(apexi avcr)

I was wondering about the internals. Will i need to put in forgies, fuel injectors, fuel pump etc.?

I couldn't tell you about internals(because of different turbo). If i'm not mistaken the stock fuel injectors are able to stand (around)220bhp but at what PSI, i'm not sure).BTW, how much modification(time/$$) went into fitting the IHI VF28? Did you buy it as a kit or just the turbo?

I bought the vf28 by itself and had to get a manifold made up especially.The 28 cost me around 2500au$ and then it cost me $1100 to get the manifold made and installed. I am extreemly happy with the increase in power as i can really feel it pull now.I am yet to put it on the dyno.