Curious as to if anyone here Knows whats needed
to get a US Spec A3 (currently registered in Germany)
compliant with UK Regulations.

I was told i need to do an SVA conversion,
I'm assuming that part of it is to setup the brake lights
to a higher output when switched.

Just curious because i was told that a dealer can do it for
400 Euro (i'd obviously like to go the DIY route. )

Thanks in advance..