Wiring diagram for 1997 A4 Central Locking Pump?

clfletch

Reaction score
I'm fitting a "Rightclick" Remote central locking system off Ebay - but don't know what colours the "open" and "close" wires are coming out of the Audi pump. Any ideas?

I have just fitted a 'Rightclick' central locking kit to my 97 A4, the open and close wires in the pump loom were:

Open = grey/white

Close = red/brown (late 'R' reg 97 may also be brown/grey)

Thanks - was yours the "pneumatic" or the "type 2 ground driven" type? Mines got two pipes coming out of the back - one for the boot and another for the doors.

It is 'type 2 ground driven', i also have an 8LO pump with 2 vacuum connectors so your wiring loom should be more or less identical to mine.

Thanks a million - its working! I'm trying to sort out the auto window wind-up and the separate boot lock - can you tell me what colour those are, and which plug they go into?

For windows 'full closure' the green wire on the rightclick box connects to the red/brown wire in the pump loom, i think its in the outside white connector.
(Big thanks to truebrummie, who helped me with the same problem)

I didnt connect the boot unlock or release on my saloon (no release). I'm not sure if it is vacuum or electrically controlled on a B5 saloon.

If there is a control wire from the pump, or maybe wired directly to boot lock electrics, connect:

Pink wire from rightclick box if it has a negative trigger.

Red/black from rightclick box if it has a positive trigger.