help!!!!!!!!! pls does anyone know how to put front s4 brakes on the a4??????????????

castlebaz 666

@ cherry red turbo @
Reaction score
:think: Please help... i've bought (early style 4 brake pad per caliper) s4 front discs calipers pads and hoses hopeing they would fit straight on my 99
a4 i.8 t. they dont because the mounting for the brake caliper is doesnt fit the 1.8 hubs... Does anyone know of a soloution???? I have been trying all the places i know for a adapter bracket with no joy.. would a s4 strut work or is the driveshaft flange diffrent to the a4? are there any other diffrences anyone knows about??? please i would be very gratefull for any info you have... many thanks and thankyou for youre time..... baz:sadlike:

I might be trying to fit B6 S4 brakes on my B6 1.9tdi, will i need some sort of bracket for the hub also or will they just fit?

I think you need to fix your keyboard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????

A4Quattro said:
I might be trying to fit B6 S4 brakes on my B6 1.9tdi, will i need some sort of bracket for the hub also or will they just fit?

B6 S4 will fit your TDI.

castlebaz 666 said:
:think: Please help... i've bought (early style 4 brake pad per caliper) s4 front discs calipers pads and hoses hopeing they would fit straight on my 99
a4 i.8 t. they dont because the mounting for the brake caliper is doesnt fit the 1.8 hubs... Does anyone know of a soloution???? I have been trying all the places i know for a adapter bracket with no joy.. would a s4 strut work or is the driveshaft flange diffrent to the a4? are there any other diffrences anyone knows about??? please i would be very gratefull for any info you have... many thanks and thankyou for youre time..... baz:sadlike:

The Only way is to get some S4 hubs other than that I have never seen it done.