Haldex Service.

A19quattro

Reaction score
Does anyone have or can you pnt me in the direstion of a step by step guide to changing the Haldex oil and filter. Also I believe it's a good idea to change the differential oil as well but east to get mixed up with what's what when daringing/re-filling. Don't want to get it wrong as I beleive it can be expensive. Also there is a Locking tool, what does this do and where is the best place to get one? Car I am going to do is a 8p 2.0 TDI Quattro 2007 model.
Cheers
Vorshprungdork

Thanks for that, partially did the job yesterday, still waiting for my controller coming back so was only able to drain the Haldex and change the filter, also changed the Diff oil and a rear parking sensor that's been bugging me for a while so all in all and considering weather not a bad day. Would have to say mine's slightly different from the pics in the How-to but same general idea, didn't need a special tool, big socket did the filter and the rest seem to be hex, although one (Haldex filler/level) seems to be a bit of an odd size, 6/7mm but mine may be past it's bestwhich might explain why it seems to be 6.5mm, lol.